- To encourage the student
- To provide support to the students in comparatively backward schools and colleges in remote areas to organize Motivational speech program in all these schools and colleges;
- Distribution of educational materials among the poor, the talented and the disabled students;
- To ensure the educational and social rights of children who are underprivileged;
- Preventing early marriage and ensure the women’s advancement;
- Reforming the society by removing drug abuse and dowry systems;
- Helps to build anti-religious dogma and anti-communal-ism;
- To make students aware of contemporary issue.